Saturday, December 3, 2016

Well, it's been a long time coming but The Empress of Ventra, book one in the Sword of Rhiannon fantasy series, will be out December 2016!  I've taken these last couple of years to really focus on this story and bring in some professional advice and help when needed.

Thank you, Courtney Cannon, at www.Fiction-Atlas.com for all your help in getting this book ready for publication!!!

Please visit my new website at www.MelissaEBeckwith.com and sign up for my occasional newsletters announcing release dates and appearance schedules.

You can also find me on Twitter at: @M_E_Beckwith

Or on FaceBook at:https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMelissaEBeckwith

Please look me up and keep your eyes open for the upcoming release of THE EMPRESS OF VENTRA!


No comments:

Post a Comment